Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tired

Much is going on, and there's very little bandwidth left for creative things. Even painting is a chore.

I am trying to step up and help my brother, who has been handling the brunt of the support that our Mom needs. Lately, the paperwork factors have become a bear. So I'm trying to fill in a little. I don't know how he has shouldered so much for so long.

We continue to foster a wonderful little girl, but fostering comes with its own special set of stresses.

Our boys are growing well, and are making leaps and bounds in their learning.

Our baby girl is due in about two to four weeks (Marlene Ingrid Mae) and we've just gotten the house reorganized in anticipation.

The last few things from my Uncle's estate are dragging on tediously, due to one involved party (not family, and not the lawyers), and that's a drag.

I've managed not to make a fool of myself (I think) in commenting around on Assistant Village Idiot, and have been keeping up with my favorite bloggers.
I would especially recommend AVI's Preaching Teaching and Cooking as one of the clearest metaphors on the act of Christian teaching and learning I've read. Kobayashi Maru is always a good read, and he recently has found a reason to crow.

There's lots more good stuff out there. Hopefully I can add something worthwhile soon.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kobayashi Maru said...

Hey Matt - Thanks for the link. Hang in there, man. Raising kids and caring for elders... either one is a burden all by itself. You're in my prayers.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Jerub-Baal said...

Thanks KMaru,

Prayer is the best support I could ever ask for.

JB

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home