Sunday, November 05, 2006

You may have heard by now, but Saddam has been sentenced to death by hanging.

Ramsey Clark was ejected by the judge for calling the trial a mockery of justice.


Let me know when the rope goes taut.


I would say 'let God have mercy on his soul,' and of course, I am not the Judge of the living and the dead. However it strikes me that Saddam long ago chose a path devoid of mercy.




Romans 9:17-19 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home