Monday, May 01, 2006

Neglected in April

I know I have been neglecting the blog for the last month. It has probably lead to the loss of all my readership, all three of them. I will have to email everyone to let them know I'm posting again, when I actually post something.

I have been able to lurk around some of my favorite blogs though. Dr. Helen was even gracious enough to reply to one of my comments. Wow, I'm grown up enough to wear long pants! (and if you are old enough to understand that reference, you've been a grown up for quite some time)

Most of the creative juices have been poured into the current painting (I'll post an 'in progress' photo soon) and in getting ready for the upcoming show at Avant Garde in Peekskill.

Other things happening in the area, a good friend of our family, Ose Manheim has an show at the Mayor's gallery in Malden Massachusetts openning this Thurday May 4th.

Nature as Designer
An exhibit of photography
by Ose Manheim

Mayor Richard C. Howard’s Office
Government Center, 6th Floor
200 Pleasant Street
Malden, Massachusetts

And Annie Newbold has teamed up with Rick Berry for a show at her gallery,

Paintings by Rick Berry and Annie Newbold
Gallery263 -- 263 Pearl Street, Cambridge, MA 02139

Reception Sunday June 11, 2006 from 2-6pm
free and open to the public

visit www.gallery263.com for directions

If you are in the Boston area, please take the time to see these folk's work. They are wonderfully creative, and if you are into SF and fantasy fiction, you already know Mr. Berry's work. This is a rare and precious opportunity to see some amazing art. Go and enjoy the work of these three.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home